St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer
Law Offices of JOE PHILLIPS Serving in St. Louis and throughout the State of Missouri and Illinois
For over 20 years, Attorney Joe Phillips has been an A/V rated attorney in Legal Ability and Ethical Standards.
Now I fight to protect the legal rights of individuals and families who have been severely harmed by the negligence or misconduct of others. Through my experience as a trial lawyer, I can level the playing field for victims of catastrophic injuries or wrongful death, and bring them the justice they deserve.
Some of the cases I handle include:
- Auto accidents
- Truck accidents
- Defective products or product liability
- Dangerous drugs
- Nursing home negligence and abuse
- Brain injuries
- Birth injuries (cerebral palsy)
- Work injuries and Workers’ compensation
- Medical malpractice
Not only do I have a great deal of experience in the above practice areas, I also have a proven track record for successful cases.
Some of the successful cases I’ve handled include:
- Closed head injury allegedly caused by a defective secretarial chair: Settlement – $1,500,000
- Wrongful death of a 13 year-old child due to failure to diagnose a cancerous skin lesion: Judgment – $650,000
- Facial lacerations due to auto accident: Settlement – $500,000
- Wrist fracture to forklift operator in fall allegedly caused by negligent truck company: Settlement – $225,000
- Electrical burn injury to tree trimmer: Settlement – $1,600,000
If you or your family have been devastated by a catastrophic injury or death, I want to help you. When you are facing the legal fight of your life, and losing is not an option, I am ready to take your case.
Call the Law Offices of Joe Phillips today. Call me at (314)862-3535 ext. 211 to get started on your case today.